Tuesday, July 28, 2009

My First Crop...

Well I finally attended my first crop and I went alone. It was a 3 day event and I really enjoyed it. I was afraid I wasn't going to like it at all but I can't wait to attend another one. I even got to meet Lisa Bearnson and she was such a sweet and friendly lady along with her daughter, Brecken. They were our celebrity guest for the weekend. I was able to take 2 of her classes and loved them. Got plenty of pics with her and lots of things signed by her. I also took 2 classes using Tim Holtz alchol inks and Perfect Pearls. I am now hooked on using those 2 new techniques I learned. I even learned how to make my own mist using the Perfect Pearls so I will never have to pay $9 for a bottle of Glimmer Mist again.
I got 22 layouts done while at the crop which is huge for me. I think I have done maybe 6 layouts for the entire year of 2009 so doing 22 in a 3 day period was amazing! But I will try to do page kits before my next crop so I can hopefully get even more done. And I will also try to be better organized before I attend my next one. But I definitely will be attending another one really soon. I am not going to post all pics but here are a few.






No comments:

Post a Comment