Monday, September 6, 2010

Sorry I have not been keeping my blog updated! I have been so busy here lately. My family stays busy during the summer with my girls being home and vacation and all the activities we do so being creative during the summer is sometimes impossible! But my girls went back to school August 12th and I have pretty much gotten them back use to their school routines. It is hard to believe my oldest is in 5th grade and my youngest is in 1st grade.
I decided to completely re-do my scraproom during the last month and it is looking great. My sweet husband painted my room a light pink, Capricious Pink, and it looks perfect. I am having custom cabinets built for my room and they should be ready within the next week. I can't wait! I am going to have an island where I will do my main work and a cutting station for my Cricut Expression, Cake, Cuttlebug and other cutting machines. And above my cutting station will be several shelves that will be the home to my 131 (and counting) cricut cartridges. Don't worry I plan to show you all the pictures once it is done. I am really looking forward to seeing the completed project myself!
I also plan to post everyday from now on and also plan on starting videos of my own.

1 comment:

  1. I am looking forward to seeing some pictures!Custom cabinets,Wow! I love to look at everyone's scrap rooms. Once I get mine finalized, I'll post pictures: it really takes a while to get it the way you want it!

    ReplyDelete