Thursday, October 7, 2010

First Vinyl Cuts


Well I decided to give vinyl a try with my Expression for the first time. But of course I did not start off with an easy task. I had to make 80 of these little designs and it was a job (literally a paid job)! It was definitely a learning experience for me and now I am pretty good at cutting vinyl. It took me about a day to get the design like I wanted and on the mat on Design Studio like I needed it and then about 3 days to cut them all and fix them on transfer tape and package them up for resell. The lady that ordered them loved them especially the hot pink and lime green. I did 5 different color sets but those 2 colors were my favorite and really pop in the car windows.
And I must say if felt good to actual make money off my favorite thing "crafting"! Out of the last 5 years this was my first paid job to do and I am so proud of myself. And I already have another job lined up to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment