Thursday, October 7, 2010

Glitter Ornaments

I discovered the glitter ornaments last year and fell in love with them. But by the time I discovered them I had already decorated my house and bought and made everyone's Christmas gifts for the year so I had to wait until this year to really make them. I made one to just play around with it and to see how they turned out before starting mine for my tree this year. It turned out cute so I started on mine and they look even better than the first one. This year I am going with a white tree instead of the traditional green tree and even changed up my style of ornaments all together. I wasn't sure how my husband would feel about the new style since they are a little "girlie" but once he discovered our girls loved them he was okay with them. I am going to show pictures of my first glitter ball, then my new style ornaments and the glitter balls I have made to match so far. I still am not done with my glitter balls but until my silver vinyl comes in and ribbon I ordered I can't go no further. Let me know what you all think of my new decorations!



No comments:

Post a Comment