Wednesday, May 18, 2011

MIA...

I know I have been MIA for several months and I am so sorry. My family and I have had to move twice now in the last 4 months due to work and it has been rough. But we are now settled here for at least a year while waiting for our new home to be built. We started the land clean up this past week so hopefully that will be cpmpletely done within next couple of weeks.
I haven't gotten to do much scrapping in almost 6 months but did do two layouts real quick yesterday for my youngest DD's school album.
I am getting ready to start a new diet which is going to be hard for me. I have already lost about 5 lbs and I now weigh 150 lbs which is alot considering I am only 5 ft tall (pretty short). I am tired of being over-weight and have finally decided to do something about it. I have decided the only way to stick with it and stay motivated is to keep a daily record of it here on my blog.
My goal is to reach 140 lbs by my birthday which is June 17th and then my 2nd goal is to reach 130 lbs by July 17th and final goal is to reach 120 lbs by August 17th.
So here it is:
Week 1
Day 1
I weighed in at 150 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment