Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Back to School!

Well it is that time again, Back to School! We have had a very busy summer with very little craft time for me but that is about to change. We also moved during the summer but we are finally situated and now with school starting back I can get back to crafting! School starts Friday, August 5th so only a couple more days. I have gotten all the girls school supplies, school clothes and shoes ( and boy is that getting expensive as they get older) now all we got to do is get hair cuts.I am actually going to be scrapping and crafting some today. Of course I can't break tradition as my oldest DD 10(almost 11) told me, I have to make teacher gifts for Back to School. So with that I am creating some cute altered notebooks and etc for the teachers. I will post pics once I am done. At least I am getting to play with new Cinch 2 making these little books!

No comments:

Post a Comment