Friday, March 16, 2012

Been MIA

Sorry I have been MIA for so long but sometimes life happens like that. My family has kept me extremely busy since school started last August, then the holidays and a bad family situation happened so that meant not scrapbooking for me. Things have finally settled down some and I have been able to play with my toys some. During my time away I went from Cricut to my new love Silhouette Cameo and I am in love! There were several reasons why I made the switch but will not get into that. I decided since it had been so long since I done anything crafty that I should go through my area and box up anything I no longer wanted or needed. I have managed to get 3 boxes of rubber stamps boxed up (I have to stop buying just because it's cute and on the spur of the moment). I also have 2 boxes of misc. items boxed and ready to go. Cleaning out at first was difficult but it has gotten so easy to do now and it feels great. I was actually able to do a 6 layouts this past week and it felt great to be so productive. I will post pics of them later but warning you now that are not anything fancy just simple basic layouts. I am so far behind that I have decided to do a bunch of simple layouts which I like because it doesn't seem to take away from the pictures anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment