Thursday, April 5, 2012

Easter Treat Boxes

 Well my daughter who is in 2nd grade brought home a note at last minute saying they would be having an Easter Party Thursday which was only 2 days notice.  We agreed we would only send chips & dip then this morning on our way to school she decided that she needed treat bags for her party too. I had nothing at home so I decided to put my Silhouette Cameo to use finally. I made 22 small treat boxes for her class and 1 big treat box for the teacher.  And believe it or not it only took me 1 hour to cut them all out, add noses, ink them and fill them with goodies. When I took them to the class this evening the kids and teacher
loved them and my daughter was so proud;  she kept saying "My mom made these for me"!

I am so proud of my last minute chick treat boxes. I purchased the file from Silhouette Store and it was so easy to cut and put together. I am really loving my Cameo and can't wait to use it again.

1 comment:

  1. These treat boxes are just adorable! What a fun and fast project!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete