Sunday, August 4, 2013

I know, I know...it has been over a year since I posted anything and even then I didn't post that often. I have decided that I am going to start posting daily Monday-Friday and if possible on weekends as well. I have been crafting and scrapbooking much more here lately and want to be able to share it with everyone. I have even started making youtube videos which aren't that good yet but I am learning as I go and hope to get better as I go. I have always watched everyone's videos and said I should be making videos but kept putting it off. So far I have 2 small videos posted but have 2 more to upload tonight. My youtube name is scrapnchic79 if any of you are interested.
I have had a busy year so far, we moved and are just now getting settled in, my 12 yr old DD was hospitalized for a short period, and then summer time is always busy with all 3 girls home but things are finally starting to settle down. I have been enjoying being able to get in my room and scrapbook and making things again. Right now I am working on some cute back to school gifts for the girls teachers and hope to finish up tomorrow, since they start school Thursday!
I will try to post pics of the teacher gifts tomorrow when I post again!

No comments:

Post a Comment