Monday, December 1, 2014

Hello again! I hope everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving! My family had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year. We went the day after to the Christmas Tree farm and picked u our tree and put it up that evening. We decorated it while watching Christmas movies, I love our Christmas traditions. Even though my oldest 2 girls are 14 and 15 they still enjoyed participating. We also got our upside lights and decorations put up so now I am ready to make some crafty Christmas projects.

I also done a little shopping during the Black Friday sales, how about you? I did most of my shopping online this year though and I loved it. I have a huge order from Blitsy, several from Amazon and 3 from Sizzix coming plus a few others.

I have been working on my Christmas cards for the last week and about have them ready to go in the mail. This is the first year I have actually made my cards like I planned. Here are a couple pictures of some of them I have done so far. Yes they are simple but hey I am using my hoarded stash and actually making Christmas cards to send out this year! LOL Now to actually get them mailed out!





I have some cupcakes and treat bags to make for my youngest daughter's birthday tomorrow for her class party. Wow I can't believe my baby is going to be 11 years old tomorrow, where has the time gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment