Saturday, December 6, 2014

Hello everyone! I know it has been a couple days now but I have been so busy. We are doing my youngest Daughter's birthday party today so I have been spending the last couple days getting ready for it. Now the house is clean, decorations are ready and I made the cake last night. So once the party is over I can get back to crating! 

I went to Joann's yesterday and bought me the Fiskars Fuse machine and I can't wait to open it up and give it a try tonight. Will post pics are maybe even a video of the process. I mainly got it because I was told in a facebook group that I could use it with the Sizzix Pro dies so we shall see. I am loving my manual machines more here lately. I am awaiting my big Sizzix order from their big sale during Thanksgiving holidays. 

No comments:

Post a Comment